|looks good enough to eat nom nom|
- PORRIDGE SOAP : This is my favorite from Lush. It`s so creamy and exfoliating and smells simply delicious. Like a warm comforting bowl of oatmeal drizzled with molasses. The oats in it are great to exfoliate your skin in the shower and it`s also very creamy. The only cons are the mess they make, with little oat bits stuck in the shower drain, and also melts away fast.
|Sultana of soap|
- SULTANA OF SOAP: I have a mixed feeling about this one.
This was somewhat disappointing only because after reading the above description I was expecting a more of a bakery yummy scent. But it turned out quite spicy. I`m afraid the olibanum ruined it for me. The scent is rather mild and not harsh, I don't hate it. Just not what I was expecting. It has bits of fruits and kernels in it for gentle exfoliating. I find porridge soap does a better job when it come to exfoliating. Very creamy and lathering.
|Honey I washed the kids|
- HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS: This one is their bestselling soap of all time and for a very good reason.
- ROCK STAR SOAP : Rock star soap was very hyped about in you-tube videos and all. I didn't find anything exciting about it. Its just a pink soap which smells like bubble gum. Enough said.
- THE GODMOTHER SOAP : For those of you who love the scent of snow fairy and can`t wait for it to come out only at Christmas, the godmother has the exact same scent. It`s transparent and full of glitter which doesn't stick to the skin. Lathers well and looks pretty.
|Vanilla in the mist soap|
Coffee fiends will find themselves constantly washing their hands to get their fix between cups.
I hope I haven`t bored you too much with my soap fixation :) I went crazy in the lush store when I last went to India and stocked up on a lot of goodies cuz we don't have lush where I live :( . In the end i would like to thank my man, for dealing with my lush wish list whenever he goes to UK. Thank you honey, for even stepping in a store so chock - full of girly scents and glitter most guys would be dead embarrassed. I know it takes a man who is extremely comfortable with his masculinity to walk into a store and ask for a snow fairy shower gel with a straight face. ( I know you were blushing hehehe)